The Arcus.Observability.Correlation package can be installed via NuGet:
PM > Install-Package Arcus.Observability.Correlation
For more granular packages we recommend reading the documentation.
- Making telemetry more powerful by making it simple to provide contextual information
- Writing different telemetry types - Go beyond logs with our
ILoggerextensions for Dependencies, Events, Requests & Metrics.
- Correlation - A common set of correlation levels.
- Enrichment - A set of enrichers to improve telemetry information.
- Filters - A set of filters to control telemetry flow with.
- Azure Application Insights - Flow Traces, Dependencies, Events, Requests & Metrics information to Azure Application Insights
This is licensed under The MIT License (MIT). Which means that you can use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the web application. But you always need to state that Codit is the original author of this web application.